Thursday, June 18, 2009

We had chicken enchiladas tonight for dinner. I found a couple of recipes that looked interesting but I didn't 100% like either of them, so I took what I thought would work from each one. Here's what I came up with, if anybody's interested.

Chicken Enchiladas

2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded finely
1 can refried beans
1 pkg cream cheese
1 cup salsa

Put the above ingredients into a saucepan or frying pan, melting the cream cheese and blending together. When well-blended, put filling mixture into a 9x13 pan that has a layer of flour tortillas on the bottom. Top with more flour tortillas, grated cheese, and bake until cheese is melted, about 15-20 minutes at 350 F.

Pretty easy, huh?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sounds great. I'm going to have to try it, but since we just had enchiladas last night, I'll wait a few weeks.