Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Okay, I have a confession. Well, a couple. I am addicted to Fox News. There, I said it. Sue me. LOL. I love Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity. I referred to them in an email today as my Trinity. In fact, I just bought Glenn Beck's newest book, "Common Sense", that just came out TODAY! I didn't even wait to go to Costco. Bought it at Walmart.

Second confession. I love trashy novels. I said it. My favorites right now are the "In Death" series by J.D. Robb (aka Nora Roberts). Love 'em! They are a fast read, but interesting, and I decided to start at the beginning to see how the relationship between Eve Dallas and her husband Roarke has progressed over the series, as well as how the other featured characters grow. I just really have liked this series, in spite of some rough language, and I am saying I think it's fine! I look at blogs that list all these esoteric books that the bloggers read, and I think REALLY? What ELSE have you read that you're not putting on the list because you think it's too trashy or political or whatever? There. I said it. It is that kind of day, I guess. Having a root canal will do that to you!

No comments: