Tuesday, July 01, 2008





We are well into summer now. And the a/c on the Taurus went out on Saturday night. Fun, fun, fun! (Not really!) It is in the shop right now getting looked at. Prayers for an easy and relatively inexpensive fix would be great!


On another note, here are some of the latest projects I've been working on. I joined a crochet group and have made two Go Green Market Bags (from http://suzies-yarnie-stuff.blogspot.com/), and am working on a third. Go me! These are easy to make and I'm hoping maybe I can sell some and earn some cash. We could surely use it! The first one is made from Red Heart variegated yarn called Fall. The second one (longer handles) is made from RH variegated also, and is called Painted Desert (I think; couldn't find the label after I took it off!). If anybody wants one, let me know!

No comments: