Tuesday, August 07, 2007


We are back from the Oregon Coast trip. Tired, cranky, and I'm sick. Sinus infection, ear infection, and bronchitis. Lovely! I didn't sleep much the whole time we were at the coast. The bed was too squishy and Alan's every movement made it shake. LOL. Oh well! At least I got into the doctor and hopefully will be feeling better soon. I certainly have enough to do to keep me busy without being sick on top of it all! Apollo (the royal cat) missed us horribly. Emily came over and kept him fed and his litter box cleaned out, but still, he missed his people! (He owns us, don't ya know.) Sarah is off to Beehive Camp at Ensign Ranch for the whole week. I miss her already and she's only been gone one night! Hope she's okay. I think the whole week long vacation and leaving the day after we got back was a little much. I tried to convince the gang to leave on Saturday so we could rest a day but I was overruled. Figures!
Oh, and the picture is of the kiddos on our last day at the beach! They had a good time, so I'm glad for them. Me, that's another story, but oh well. Save that for another post!



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cute photo of your children! I am sure your dauther is home from camp by now....you are in need of a new post again. >smile>

I tried the tiff download and it worked fine for me. I'm not sure what is happening. Maybe you have Quicktime set as your default for .tiff files? Maybe change that to PS or PSP?

Let me know if that helps and I can post to help others...or e-mail me.