Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Food Adventures

I tried another new recipe on Monday night. It was not as huge a hit as the Spinach Chicken Penne, but still went over pretty good with at least Alan and Sarah. Spencer only ate plain noodles with butter, after trying and dramatically rejecting the version with sauce. I liked the dish, but apparently any type of tomato sauce is now on my NO WAY list. I've had esophagitis problems ever since, and the only thing I did differently in the whole time was eat this dish. I even made my own fake marinara with tomato sauce and some spices, hoping that it would be less of a problem. Nope. Oh well. 

Here are a couple of pictures of the dish:




I found it here: http://www.iamamoneymagnet.com/2009/10/easy-baked-ziti-recipe.html . I do recommend trying it, especially if you like something similar to a lasagna. It is quite good, just not on my remake list (and I have a pan in the freezer, so that will have to just get eaten by the family). 
 

No comments: