Sunday, January 31, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

I really do like digital scrapbooking. I'm woefully behind on ALL my scrapbooking, and one of my goals this year is to try to get a page a week done. Ha ha. Don't fall off your chairs laughing, now! I must admit, only one page done in January, but it's beautiful (I think anyway). I'm trying to learn the ins and outs of PSE 7.0, which I'm fairly new to. I have all the photo organization and editing down (or most of it anyway), it's the bells and whistles that I'm not 100% clear on! So without further ado, here is the layout I finished in January.
As explanation, each fall our church has a Young Women in Excellence Program. This past fall, a member of our ward (Charlene Hardy, website http://chardyphotography.squarespace.com/) took glamour shots of the young women which were then displayed on tables along with their interests and hobbies. She then gave the parents a CD with the pictures on it, so that we could get prints for ourselves. These are some of my favorites of Sarah, age 15 (then, 16 now).

No comments: