Monday, August 24, 2009

Wow ...

Long time no post. Sorry about that! Been a little busy here what with vacation prep and the actual vacation. Back home now and SO glad to be! Apollo missed us terribly even though he was fed and loved by Emily (thanks Emily!). We went to Lincoln City, Oregon, for a week (8 days, actually) with the Noakes clan. Love 'em but sometimes 13 people in one house for that long is a bit much for me. Sigh.

We picked up Sarah's class schedule today. She has a full plate (see her Facebook announcement), but she'll do great. We are very proud of her!

In other news, I see the surgeon on Wednesday regarding my pesky gall bladder. I will update with the news once I get some.

And just because I want to post a pretty picture, here's one of the sunsets from the beach below the house.

No comments: